Friday, October 19, 2007

Fabulous Craft Sale


I just received notification that In-Home Arts will cease to operate as of November 30, 2007. Although I specialized in One Stroke painting and am active in Dewberry Designs, I believe I was fortunate to be a part of In Home Arts. In-Home Arts is only 2 1/2 years old and I am sorry to learn the company was not able to 'take off' so to speak.

With this sad news, I have very GOOD news!!!! Effective this Friday, 10/19, all In-Home Art merchandise is 50% off. To view all our products, go to http://www.nancyjsmith.inhomearts.com/. There will be no rain checks or back orders. Once the inventory is gone, it will no longer be available for purchase. The company will take orders through 11/30/07.
We have jewelry, paint supplies, yarn supplies, paper crafting material, paint transfers and much, much more. Don't miss this fabulous opportunity!

To order:
Please go to my website (http://www.nancyjsmith.inhomearts.com/) . You can pay by credit card, etc and your order will be mailed directly to you.

By the way - the prices online now reflect the 50% price.

If you have any questions about the merchandise, please email me at thepaintedvine@comcast.net


Thank you so much for your order,
Nancy