Sunday, September 30, 2007

Christmas Teacup Nightlight

October 1 is here - only 85 days until Christmas. That is hard to believe.
As you know, I have now been retired for 4 weeks and I am attempting to get a schedule. At this point I seem to have gotten more housework and painting done when working full time! Can anyone relate to this? I made a promise to myself that beginning today - Oct 1 - I will NOT turn on the TV and I will paint seasonal projects.
One project from my In-Home Art collection is this very cute nightlight with Holly Leaves and Berries. Would this not look precious in your kitchen, or the guest powder room? This nightlight is of high quality and is about 3 or 4 inches tall and 3 or 4 inches wide.

I can hold a class in my studio and everyone paint one, or you can purchase from me for $15.00 plus shipping. Email me for details.