Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flower of the Month - April


I offer a variety of classes - please check out my Online Portfolio for my class schedule and/or go the JoAnn Fabric and Craft Super Store in Columbia MD (off Rte 175 & Snowden River Pkwy) to get a calendar and see the projects in person.

The April Flower of the Month is Donna Dewberry's Signature Rose.

The flowers are painted on a piece of Roc Lon multi-purpose fabric. We painted a metallic gold and green vine to divide the fabric into 12 sections. We painted a border of dark green and light green.

By the end of the year we will have a fabulous floor cloth 24" x 52".

If you are in the Columbia MD area, please stop by the store to see the floor cloth and my other One Stroke class projects.

You can also see the floor cloth on my Online Portfolio site at www.picturetrail.com/thepaintedvine.

Happy painting!
Nancy